Thursday 12 August 2010

A Day in the Garden

Hey guys ;-)

This blog (kinda like my last one) is completely random. I was in the garden yesterday, just walking around, as you do, and I saw a ladybird on a rock. It was so adorable and it just brought all these memories of when I was a child and I used to go out into the field and look for ladybirds and then put them in a wheelbarrow which I'd made into a ladybird home and then one day I invited my friend to do it with me and he found two ladybirds... you know... making babies and put them down my top and I screamed so hard but then I came back the next day and found more humping ladybirds and made the wheelbarrow home into a baby making home...

Wow I was sad.

Anyway I took a few pictures (with my sisters camera so they aren't the best quality) and thought I'd show them to you. Oh yes and by the way your eyes are not failing you, it is sunny in the pictures meaning, yes that's right it was sunny in England.




Cute huh?
So yeah, totally random blog but I hope it brought back some memories for you guys.
Talk to you soon,
Love you
Emma ...x

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

I just found your blog, i like what you have written already and cant wait to read more!
Alex
Make sure you check out mine: http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com/