Saturday 14 August 2010

Haul Time!

Hello lovelies :-D

I have a mini haul for you all today and since my camera decided to die the other week the pictures were taken on my sisters camera so please excuse the quality. I'm sure you won't mind but just for those fussy ones I thought I'd apologize. Oh and the photos themselves aren't that great, definately not some of my finest work, as I was in a lazy mood. But you get the basic idea of the items. Oh and the lighting is TERRIBLE. Yes, this is not looking good. Time to use your imagination ladies.

So anyway, I was in town the other day having some nice, low-budget coffee with my friends (I'm trying to save for college funds) when my eyes decided to see a clothes shop. That was it, I was screwed. Like love at first sight really excpet I did not feel love (well maybe a little), instead I was filled with anger and annoyance at my eyes. 
I had to buy something, even if it was just a necklace or some shoes. But then doesn't everyone buy something when they go into town? Isn't it like, the law or something?
So I headed in. 

A few hours and a few more clothes shops later I emerged with some jewelry and a jacket and a top and a bag and a book... basically with a whole lot more than I had intended to emerge with. Stupid pay check still in my bag.

There isn't actually that much but I thought I might as well show you all.




























Hmm yes the lighting is a bit crappy.

Large Cream Ring - Primark £1.50
Flower Earring Set - Primark £1.00 (I think)
Flower Necklace - Miss Selfridge £8.00 SALE
Diamond Bow Earrings - Lipsy £8.00 (I think)
Black Jaguar Bangle - Lispy £10.00 (I think)
Hot Pink Flower - New Look £3.00
Large Pearl Necklace - Primark £3.00
Pale Pink Necklace - Primark £3.00
Brown Leather Jacket - Topshop £50.00
Grey Flowery Tote - Primark £5.00 (I think)
Sheer Cream Blouse - Topshop £28.00 (I think)
Love Lies - W H Smith £6.99

I wasn't sure on some of the prices but the amounts I gave are what I think are right. I only bought them yesterday so my memory should be pretty accurate :-/ Even though I wasn't paying that much attention if I'm honest.

I bought a few more clothes but they have disappeared off the face of the earth so I will either take pictures when I find them (not if I find them, I am determined) OR just steal pictures off the websites and add them onto this post, mwa ha ha haaa...

Watch this space ;-)

Love you all.
Emma ...x

9 comments:

Megan xoxo said...

Wow I love everything you bought esp the leather jacket it is soooo cute!
Haha yeah I'm having the same trouble saving for college ;-D wat r you studying?
Love this post, you make me laugh so much hunn
Love you
Megan
xoxo

Christine said...

I love this <3
So many beautiful things :)

http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love that flower necklace, its sooo pretty!

xoxo,
www.shineyglam.blogspot.com

stasie said...

loveeeely)

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

you have the PRETTIEST accessories!!

Great blog! Be back soooon! Come follow TBAG if you fancy.
Happy Friday! :) x

El'Aundra Dolce said...

Hey doll!! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers, and help them increase traffic to their blog & allow my followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. There are 5 different programs. Check out my blog at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
♥ Elle

Jaymie said...

Cool purchases, I hate that when you're trying to be good and you just seem to spot everything and you must have it!
Jaymie
http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/

Becci said...

Oooooo lovely. I love the jewellry.
It's beautiful.

www.beccasdaydreams.blogspot.com

3ate4 said...

I like the large cream ring!